Monday, June 8, 2009

Hot cops and Butt Surgery.

A couple weeks ago, I mentioned that I had to go get my butt x-rayed. Hahah. Funny story... so the doctor determined that my tailbone is crooked. We're not sure how it happened but it probably had to do with falling on the ice. He thinks I should try chiropractic treatment first. My thoughts: Um excuse me? You want some dude to put his hand in my butt crack and snap something back into shape and then turn me into a pretzel and magically I'm cured? No thanks. 
I'm going to try to go with option B first because at least it involves a heavy dose of anesthetics so I can spare myself the mortification of someone possibly seeing the very place I would rather no one EVER see. Which means that I have to schedule a date to go in for surgery on my butt. Fantastic. Bring on the pain killers!

In the meantime, I got the go-ahead to start running again (although this regimen will be interrupted again when I go for the surgery). It's the first time I've been able to run in about a year. I would never consider myself a "runner" but I really do enjoy going out and getting fresh air and running. I'm not a long distance runner... I tend to only run 2-3 miles at a time but it still feels nice to go out and do it again.

I also discovered that my town has a very attractive police officer who likes to drive around my neighborhood right around the time i like to run. Coincidence, for real.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tara said...

I think the hot cop is a definite sign to go out and run.

June 9, 2009 at 10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home