Monday, April 13, 2009

Refreshed...

What is Twitter? I’m so confused. It seems like some kind of forum similar to the facebook “wall” or whatever. I think it’s very strange that people feel the need to post every single feeling they have throughout the day on a website specifically designs for such activities. Does anyone else think this is stupid? Perhaps I’m missing something and Twitter has more depth than I can see... But I’m guessing not. Also, I’ve decided that Myspace is pretty dumb. I’m thinking of cancelling it but it’s a good place to look up local bands and give them a preview before you give them a $5 cover and find that they suck. I used to blindly pay covers all the time but we have been burned many-a-time that way so generally, before we go out, we scope bar webpages to see who’s playing where and then Myspace them to see if they suck. 98% of the time they do. There’s a LOT of crappy bands out there right now.

So anyway.... Easter was nice. I went up to my mom’s and talked with my grandfather and watched lame movies and spent a lot of time napping on the recliner next to Grampa. It was awesome. I got home last night and didn’t even care that I was completely unproductive all weekend. And this morning I woke up and felt like a million bucks! And I have this Friday off!! Woohoo!! I’ve already decided that I’m going to go for a long long run if it isn’t raining.

And sidenote.... I have lost 3 lbs since our purchase of Wii Fit last Monday. :)

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Kev said...

Hey, I agree on twitter I refuse to join it I don't care what people are doing at 2:13 pm.

April 21, 2009 at 1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's borderline creepy...

April 21, 2009 at 1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home