V-Day!
I am not one of those people who are “Anti-Valentine’s Day”. I think the general idea of the holiday is a good one. I don’t, however, think that it means you need to spend a ton of money or do any crazy circus tricks for it. This year, Andy and I have decided to have an all-but-free Valentine’s Day. My sister’s husband, in an effort to take a step closer to perfection, bought theater tickets for himself and his wife for Valentine’s Day. But, being a man, he did not consider one minor detail- the near-impossible task of finding a babysitter on the biggest date-night of the year. (I apologize for the sexist comment, but it’s sorta true in this case). So Andy and I offered to watch Isabella for the evening. We’re actually looking forward to it. As usual, we work for food. So my sister is ordering us take-out from a really great Italian restaurant in the area. And we’re going to rent a movie on Blu-Ray and enjoy their gigantic TV. That’s the kind of Valentine’s Day I’m fond of:)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home